Undergraduate Students - Associate of Science Degree in Business Administration
The Associate's degree in Business Administration teaches the principles and methods that are fundamental to the field. Required courses develop the student's general business knowledge, review a variety of essential management skills, and explore business administration practices.
A host of courses in the areas of marketing, international business, IT and computer science can then be selected to satisfy elective credits. Throughout the educational process, students also gain computer literacy and fluency in software applications that are essential tools in business environments.
Upon graduating from the Atlantis University Business school with an Associate's diploma in Business administration, students have the higher education, diploma, and general qualifications needed to find employment in fields such as marketing, accounting, computer applications, human resources, leadership, management, and administration.
Associate of Business Administration - Program Objetive
- Encourage students to use technology and other resources to remain current in the business fields of their choice.
- Exercise the analytical and critical thinking processes of students so that they can make effective business decisions.
- Train students to identify, analyze, and manage the sorts of legal and ethical issues that often arise in business environments.
- Make sure that students can demonstrate effective written communication skills in a business environment.
- Make sure that graduating students can if they so desire enter a Bachelor’s program in business without further academic preparation.
- Help students find entry-level employment in business, government, or any other industry in which business and marketing skills are needed.